** LIMITED AVAILABILITY **
Price on request. Based on a twin share basis and upfront payment. Get in touch via web chat, telephone or Facebook to for more information!
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||London, UK|
|DEPARTURE TIME||All trips depart 11am (this will be confirmed with you)|
This LUXURY trip will have nights in lovely hotels in London AND Manchester.
- All trips on luxury 17 seater 120k Mercedes with leather seats, 2 TV’s, DVD & PS4s (With FIFA 19)
- FREE beer fridge on board that we keep re-stocked
- Tickets to a premier league game
- English guide to take you around London’s best attractions
- Wembley stadium tour
- Meet with a Premier League footballer
- Monthly payment plan available
Saturday 26th January 2019:
- Arrive in London, transfer from airport to hotel at Wembley Stadium.
- Time in hotel to relax.
- 2pm – guide collects group again – afternoon activities in London.
- **Dinner in central
- Group taken out for drinking and dancing on Saturday night in the party capital Brixton, South London (beer provided on board by FRT)
Sunday 27th January:
- 11am – guide collects group to take out for brunch (inc. in price).
- Guide takes group on tour of London sites for the afternoon.
- Back to hotel to freshen up.
- Guide to take group into China Town and Soho for dinner and drinks.
Monday 28th January:
- Free morning for group.
- 1pm – Wembley stadium tour (inc. in price)
- Back to hotel to meet with a Premier League footballer. Time for pictures and selfies etc.
- 4pm – pick up from hotel to go to Jack the Ripper tour in Whitechapel, East London.
- 6/7pm – dinner and drinks in London’s famous Brick Lane area (know for it’s world famous Indian restaurants).
Tuesday 29th January:
- 9am – depart London hotel to travel to Manchester.
- Stop for lunch on the way (inc. in price)
- 4pm – arrive at hotel in Manchester.
- 5pm – guide to take group around Old Trafford for photos etc. Then onto pub near Old Trafford for pre-match drinks.
- 8pm – Kick off for Manchester Untied v Burnley – match ticket in corporate hospitality seat, with amazing views and incredible atmosphere at the world’s most famous club.
- 10 pm – After match food and drinks inside Old Trafford in the Corporate Hospitality area (inc. in price)
Wednesday 30th January:
- 8am – depart Manchester for London.
- **Stop for lunch in Stratford upon Avon, the home of William Shakespeare.
- 6pm – Arrive London hotel.
- Check in and freshen up in hotel.
- 7pm – guide to take group out for last night in London.
Thursday 31st January:
- 6am – Airport shuttle pick up from hotel
- Arrive airport to depart London for home country.
** – Not included in package price.