** LIMITED AVAILABILITY **
Enquire for price per person, price will be based on a twin share basis and upfront payment. Get in touch via web chat, telephone or Facebook to book with us today!
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||London, UK|
|DEPARTURE TIME||All trips depart 11am (this will be confirmed with you)|
This LUXURY trip will have nights in lovely hotels in some of Europes top cities such as Bruges, Dusseldorf or Amsterdam.
- All trips on luxury 17 seater 120k Mercedes with leather seats, 2 TV’s, DVD & PS4s (With FIFA 19)
- FREE beer fridge on board that we keep re-stocked
- Tickets to TWO amazing matches –
- English guide to take you bar hopping
- Nights out and guided bar crawls in some of Europes most exciting cities.
- 3 nights in a 4* hotel included
- Monthly payment plan available
Example Itinerary (will differ slightly depending on the games):
Day 1: Bruges
- 11am departure from St Pancras Station for the trip to Bruges: Time to fire up the Playstation and get the music started, or whack on a DVD as we head off in style in our luxury Mercedes sprinters. On arrival in Calais, we open up the beer fridges for the remainder of the trip!
- Stop at tobacco warehouse in Belgium: Here is your chance to stock up on some cheap smokes or booze, as we take a short stop here about an hour from Bruges.
- Arrive Bruges around 6/6:30pm: Check in to your luxury 4 star hotel and get changed, ready for the amazing night ahead! Here, you will get 45 mins in hotel to get ready.
- First night out: Once dropped into town, your guide will take you to some fantastic Belgian bars, that specialise in quality beers in fantastic cellar locations.
Day 2: Dusseldorf
- Leave Bruges at 8:30am to travel to Borussia Park for the game: Arrive around 2pm and head straight for a famous German beer garden outside this magnificent stadium.
- Kick off at 3:30pm: Once inside, you will experience what 82,000 mad German football fans sounds like. With the yellow wall in all its glory, this is a key part of the 4 day trip and one you will never forget. (At FRT we always get you amazing tickets!)
- Leave ground at 7pm: Time to head to Dussledorf, a city with 260 bars in one square km that lies just 45 minutes away from the stadium!
- 1 hour in hotel to get ready: After some time at the hotel, your guides will take the groups to get taxis for the short journey into town. This will be a night to remember. (If you can!)
Day 3 : Amsterdam
- Leave Dusseldorf at 11am to travel to Philips Stadion: Arrive around 12:30pm with KO at 2:30pm, leaving you time to get a few hair of the dog beers down you, before watching Dutch Champions PSV Eindhoven in your 2nd big match in 24 hours!
- After game, travel straight to Amsterdam: You will arrive at your Amsterdam hotel around 6:30pm, leaving you 1 hour in hotel to get ready.
- Driver to take groups into town: Your driver and guide will take you to the heart of Amsterdam, where you can follow your guide around the myriad of bars and cafes, or head off on your own and explore this fantastic city.
Day 4: London
- Depart Amsterdam at 9am: Time to head back to the UK. In our experience, sleep is the order of the day here but the beers will be there still if you want them!
- Travel onto St Pancras for customer and guide drop off: We aim to get you back at around 5pm.